Lemon Avalakki Bath (Poha) with Chutney
- Lemon Avalakki Bath served will be soft and fluffy too
- Lemon Poha will be served with green chutney (diluted version)
- It contains many pieces of capsicum, tomato, coconut gravings, etc
- Separate chutney counter for their fans to refill chutney as many times as needed 😀
- It will not be available all time. It will be served either on alternate days or evenings but not sure.
- Popular Breakfast joint
- Looks hygienic environment – Clean & Neat
- Non A/C Self service restaurant
- Vegetarian Only
- No onion, No garlic used for preparation of any food
- No sambar available
- Very quick service
- Easy to locate. Very close to APS College grounds or Katte Balaga or NR Colony Bus Stop
Lemon Avalakki Bath (Poha) with Chutney @ South Kitchen, NR Colony by ReviewFood.net : Search by Food is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.