!!! NOTE : Koftha Samosa – Unavailable as they stopped preparing it !!!
Asha Sweet Center
- Koftha samosa is tangy, sweet, spicy and crisp
- Presentation of koftha samosa itself is mouth-watering, Isn’t it ?
- Kofta samosa looks different and tastes different compared to samosas that you get in related shops
- Samosa is cut into halves and each half part is decorated with coriander and onion gratings
JP Nagar 2nd Phase
next to Cakewala
near RV Dental College
- Self Service A/C Restaurant
- You can find numerous varieties of mouthwatering sweets
- Pure Vegetarian Only
- The period of Golden Era at Asha Sweet Center dates back to 1980’s. It is now established as a multi-chain brand sweets store
- They claim sweets manufactured under strict hygiene conditions, use of superior quality ingredients and our USP is unique taste and competitive pricing.
- Got to know Asha Sweet Center employs about 350 plus staff across its various outlets and manufacturing unit and poised to grow further
- They have several branches in Bangalore, one in Mysore and an online store too
Koftha Samosa @ Asha Sweet Center, JP Nagar near RV Dental College or next to Cakewala by ReviewFood.net : Search by Food is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.