Idli Vada Sambar Chutney
U.D. Roti Ghar
- Before serving idli vada, they ask for your preference whether to pour sambar (default option) or chutney
- Sambar dip means they pour sambar over idli and similarly chutney dip means they pour chutney instead of sambar
- Size of the regular idli will be small and it is very soft too
- Regular idli abosrbs sambar or chutney which adds to the taste
- Uddina vada served along with idly will be very crispier and tastier
- Sambar is the highlight for its rich taste and give it a try for the best sambar experience
- Idli Vada is a great combination for breakfast @ Roti Ghar
U.D. Roti Ghar
- Undoubtedly one of the BEST hotels and famous restaurant in Basavanagudi area
- They take outdoor catering service for parties like birthday, wedding, etc
- Pure Vegetarian Only
- UPAHARA DARSHINI – UD – the flag bearer of UD Group of Hotels, was started in 1991. UD is the PIONEER of today’s Darshini Hotels. Open Kitchen, hygienic way of preparations & service, tasty food at moderate cost made people come to UD, which is true even today, was an instant hit. Roti Ghar is from the same family U.D.
- Darshini or self-service non a/c restaurant in the ground floor and fine dining in 1st floor. Both of them serve delicious south indian, north indian and chinese food. Also party hall is located on 2nd floor.
- Roti ghar itself is a landmark of Gandhi Bazaar. However, it is located few buildings away from another famous restaurant called Vidyarthi Bhavan