This outlet is closed now.
Now you can find Chaatimes at same place.
Highlights about Pani Puri @ Bajirao Food Court, 2nd Phase JP Nagar
- Pani Puri ka pani has their secret spices mixed with water to give a unique taste
- Pani Poori ka pani is chilled. Drinking cold pani here is a refreshing experience.
- Puri will be crispier and of medium size.
- Pani poori will be served in raw format along with masala, meeta (sweet), batani or dal (mostly green dal) in different cups. You can ask for onion, tomato, etc (if needed). Obviously it is served along with cold pani in a bigger cup.
- As they give all ingredients, it is mostly a do it yourself pani puri style. You’ve to fill everything in the puri like ingredients and pani before eating it.
Highlights about Bajirao Food Court, JP Nagar 2nd Phase
- Popular hangout for chats or snacks
- Neat and clean environment
- Non A/C Self service restaurant
- Vegetarian Only
- Service is pretty fast
- Easy to locate. Opposite to Chulha Chauki Da Dhaba ( Near RV Dental College ) OR Very close to Rangashankara
- Specialists in various types of Girmit, Misal and Pani Puri.