2nd Phase JP Nagar
- Fried crispy palak leaves are used to prepare palak chaat
- Each spinach leaf is coated with gram flour batter and fried it seems!
- Crispy palak chats are very rare to find in Bangalore but you can get it from Chaat House.
- Similar to sev puri, here they use fried palak leaves instead of flat puris
- On top of fried palak leaves, they put lot of ingredients like finely chopped tomato, onion, aloo, etc along with their secret spices, curd, salt, chilli powder and more. Finally it is dressed with full of sev as toppings.
- Palak chaat looks mouth watering. Isn’t it ?
JP Nagar 2nd Phase
- Hangout place for delicious chats
- Clean and neat environment
- Non A/C Self service fast food joint
- Vegetarian Only
- Chats preparation style : Either Mumbai or Delhi chats style it seems
- Can be located easily as it is situated next to famous SN Refreshments hotel or near 24th Main Restaurant